The festival involves 9 cities in 3 different provinces: the core of the Festival will be held from 25th to 30th June in Fossano and Busca. Each city can be easily reached by public transport.
From 25th to 30th June, on the occasion of the double stage in Fossano / Busca, regular shuttles will be made available which will cover the Fossano / Busca round-trip route.
Most places of the Festival are accessible to disabled people.
HOW TO GET TO FOSSANO
– from Turin (70 Km): A6 TO-SV – motorway exit Fossano
– from Cuneo (26 Km): SS231 direction Fossano, E74
– from Asti (60 Km): A33
– from Milan (185Km): A7 e A21/E70
– from Savona (85Km): Motorway A6 SV-TO – motorway exit Fossano or Marene/Cherasco to Savigliano and Saluzzo
From Turin, Fossano is 45/50 minutes by train; the line is Cuneo-Turin, well served and with very frequent trains departing from Porta Nuova and Lingotto Station. The station in Fossano is 400 meters from the central square, 5 minutes walk from the center.
HOW TO GET TO BUSCA
– from Turin (92,2 Km): A6 TO-SV – motorway exit Fossano from A6/E717
– from Cuneo (17,2 Km): SP589
– from Asti (85,5 Km): A33, SP7, SP662, SP156, Via Busca/SP589
– from Milan (210 Km): A7, A21/E70 e A33, SP7
– from Savona (106Km): A6/E717 e SP.20 Colle di Tenda/SP20, SP589
In Busca we recommend parking for free in the large parking lot in Via 4 Novembre.
You can get to Busca by bus from Savigliano, Saluzzo or Cuneo:
– From Savigliano and from Saluzzo by bus: line 91 Savigliano – Cuneo
– From Cuneo station by bus: line 91 Cuneo-Saluzzo or Cuneo-Dronero / Dronero-Busca
HOW TO GET TO MUSEO FERROVIARIO PIEMONTESE (PIEDMONTESE RAILWAY MUSEUM) IN SAVIGLIANO
– from Turin (65 Km): A6 TO-SV, SS662
– from Cuneo (33 Km): SP.20 Colle di Tenda/SP20
– from Asti (63 Km): A33, E70 e SP20 Colle di Tenda/SP20
– from Milan (182 Km): A7, A21/E70, A33, SP27 e SS662
– from Savona (106 Km): A6/E717 e SP.20 Colle di Tenda/SP20
Ample parking spaces are available in front of the Museo Ferroviario.
From Turin, Savigliano is 30/40 minutes by train, the line is Cuneo-Turin, well served and with very frequent trains departing from Porta Nuova and Lingotto Station.
From the station the Railway Museum is about 12 minutes on foot.
HOW TO GET TO COSTIGLIOLE SALUZZO Palazzo Sarriod de La Tour
On the occasion of the performance VEDUTA by MK company at Palace Sarriod de La Tour, a shuttle service will be available departing from Via Carletto Michelis 2 in Busca, 15 minutes before each show. The times are as follows:
From Busca, via Carletto Michelis 2, Thursday 27 June h. 16:45 / 17:45 / 18:45 / 19:45
– from Turin (82,3 Km): A6 TO-SV, motorway exit Bra-Marene da A33, SP662 and SP156 in direction SP589
– from Cuneo (23,2 Km): SP589, SP169, SP156
– from Asti (79,8 Km): A33, SP7, SP662 and SP156 in direction SP589
– from Milan (204 Km): A7 and A21/E70, A33, SP7, SP662 and SP156 in direction SP589
– from Savona (104 Km): A6/E717, motorway exit Fossano, SP184 and SP169 in direction SP589
INFOLINE PUBBLIC TRANSPORT
– Toll-free number for those calling from Piedmont: 800.990097
– Number for those calling from mobile: 011.6910000